University of New Hampshire

School of Law

School of Law

UNH Law Registrar - Forms

Add/Drop Form for Grad Programs 
Degree Change Form 
Diploma Reissue
FERPA Non-Disclosure
Independent Study
Joint Degree

Residency Verification
Room Rental 
Visitor & Exchange Student Application


Add/Drop Form For LLM, Master, Visiting Scholars, & Diploma Students

Degree Change Form

Diploma Reissue Request Form
read more>>

Exam Conflict Form
Exam Accommodations for ESL Students (English as a Second Language) Form

read more>>

Confidentiality of student records
Access MYUNH/Blackboard

(request to prevent disclosure of directory information)
read more>>
read more>> Consumer Privacy Rights
read more>> Frequently used Business Office forms

Independent Study Form
Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory Form

read more>>

Joint Degree Application - both a Juris Doctor and a Master of Laws or an interdisciplinary Master’s Degree
read more>>

Locker Form

Parking Permit Application
read more>>
read more>>

Residency Verification Form (for incoming students)
read more>>

Room Rental Form
read more>>

Transcript Request Form
read more>>

Visiting Student Application
and Exchange Visiting Student Application