What can a graduate degree do for you?
SPECIALIZE | CREDENTIALS | JOB OPPORTUNITIES | GREATER EARNING | BAR OPTIONS
- Identifies you as a specialist
- Gives you expertise credentials
- It keeps you up-to-date in the latest area of the law
- It allows you to expand to a new profession
- Gives you heightened job opportunities and a greater earning capacity
- Makes you global
- Gives you opportunities to network and create long-term global contacts
- Gives you additional Bar options
Employers have long known that hiring our graduates is an excellent investment because they do not need extensive and expensive years of mentoring and on-the-job-education.
The wide variety of career opportunities in IP goes far beyond being a lawyer or corporate IP counsel.
IP professionals include:
IP experts in:
The University of New Hampshire School of Law offers LL.M. and Master degrees in three important significant and fast-growing areas of the law: Intellectual Property, Commerce and Technology, and International Criminal Law and Justice.
The Franklin Pierce Center for Intellectual Property believes that the combination of an excellent academic IP education with a wide spectrum of practice-based courses and opportunities provides our graduates with a significant competitive advantage.