Business Service Center - Pay Your Tuition
Student Payment Options:
1) Financial Aid: Financial Aid loan proceeds are delivered by lenders directly to the Law School by EFT or paper check. If by EFT, the funds will be credited to the student’s account and any remaining balance due on the student invoice may be paid by the regular payment options.
If loan funds are disbursed by paper check from a lender, the student will receive an email to the student’s UNH School of Law email address requesting the student to sign the loan proceeds check in the Business Service Center. The check will then be credited to the student’s account.
2) In person by check, or cash, in the Business Service Center.
Please make checks or money orders payable to the University of New Hampshire School of Law and include your student ID number on the face of the check.
3) By mail to the following address:
UNH School of Law
Business Service Center/Business Service Assistant I
2 White Street, Concord
New Hampshire 03301
4) Online by credit card, international wire transfer, or electronic check through secure web-portals:
Credit cards (Visa, Master Card, America Express, and Discover) are accepted via Blackboard at MyUNH / Webcat. There will be a service fee of 2.75 percent (%) charged for credit card payments. (When entering the Webcat site, if you do not see the credit card option please call the UNH Business Services Office at (603) 862-2230.)
- Students may elect to set up a Parent Portal account for parents or others. To set up access please log into your MyUNH / Blackboard account.
5) Wire tuition funds.
Please contact UNH Business Services (603-862-2230) for detailed information.
Note: Registration holds cannot be removed, or records released, until your payment is actually received and posted to your student account so please allow yourself enough time and pay early.
A charge of $30 will be assessed for all checks returned by the bank and a hold will be placed on all student records, including transcripts, diplomas, and future registrations until your account is cleared. In addition, your option of paying by personal check in the future may be withdrawn.
Please contact the UNH Law Business Service Center by phone at (603) 513-5121.