Legal Career Toolkit
This tool kit contains a cross section of resources for conducting a legal job search.
Included are samples for the written part of the application and short, one or two page guides to help with the research and interview phases of the application process. You will also find handouts from some of our more popular workshops and programs.
A full list of the Legal Career Toolkit's offerings:
- How to Research Employers
- How to Research Jobs in Government
- How to Research Clerkships
- Sample Cover Letters
- Résumé writing Dos and Don’ts
- Sample Reference Sheet Format
- Writing Samples
- Interview Skills for a Screening Interview
- Sample Interviewer’s Questions
- Sample Interview Thank You Letter
- Beyond On-campus Interviews
- For 1Ls: Job Search Timeline
- For 1Ls: How to Look for a Summer Job
- For 1Ls: Summer Options
If you don't see what you are looking for, please contact Career Services for a resource recommendation.