This course is a seminar course in which each student will study a discrete problem of trademark law in depth and will produce an academic paper of publishable quality for submission to a publication of the student's choice. Ultimately, through group discussion and review of one another's research and writing, the course will expose students to a variety of issues related to trademark law, beyond their individual topics. Satisfactory completion of the course meets the upper level writing requirement.
- Course Number: IP-0121
- Credits: 3
- Prerequisites: Trademark Law or Fundamentals of Intellectual Property Law
- Corequisites: Trademark Law or Fundamentals of Intellectual Property Law
- Course Format: Seminar
- Eligibility: Open to all except 1Ls. MIP and LLM students may enroll with permission of the instructor.
- Final examination: -
- Midterm examination: -
- Class prep. and participation: -
- Research paper: -
- Regular submissions/quizzes: -
- Other (see syllabus): 100%
Other Course Information
- Course enrollment is limited to 12 students.
- This course cannot be taken for an S/U grade.