International Criminal Law & Justice (online)
Online Master of International Criminal Law and Justice (MICLJ)
Nations are expanding their reach of domestic criminal statutes. The United Nations International Criminal Court and Special Tribunals have been created. U.N. conventions, with bi- and multi-lateral treaties, are proliferating. If you are looking to be at the forefront when it comes to grappling with the widening scope of international criminal law, this online program is for you.
At UNH Law, we address these issues as well as the growing globalization of commerce, terrorism, human rights, criminal law, international white-collar crime, and cybercrime over the past several decades.
- Available online only.
- Admission in January or August.
- Master’s degree requires 30 credits.
- Full-time or part-time.
- Full-time must complete degree in three consecutive semesters or 12 months.
- Part-time must complete degree within five years.
- Apply on our website.
- Graduation ceremony in May.