JD New Student Orientation
UNH Law welcomes its new students.
New JD Student Orientation Program
Tuesday, August 18 - Thursday, August 20, 2015
Please check back. More information will be forthcoming.
Suggested Summer Reading List (nothing is required - but if you’re interested)
- See tuition information.
- Financial information for UNH Law Students
- Computer Requirements and our Information Technology office
- If you need housing, go to our Housing Guide.
- All UNH Law students must have health insurance. To learn more about the UNH Student Health Benefits Plan please visit the UNH site.
- Classes begin on August 24, 2015. Please see the Academic Calendar for other important dates.
- The International Student Advisor's Office is here to offer assistance to international students.
If you need disability accommodations or have any special needs, concerns or questions, please contact Assistant Dean for Students Fran Canning at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603) 513-5171.