1. Complete the application through LSDAS and submit it with your application fee.Please read the application carefully and answer all questions.
2. You must submit the score of an LSAT taken within the past five years and register with the Law School Data Assembly Service (LSDAS). We advise sitting for the June or October test prior to the entrance term, and that you apply early for full admissions consideration. Visit www.LSAC.org for complete law school admissions test information. Proof of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution is also required before matriculation.
3. A personal statement and resumé are required. You may submit them as an email attachment or you may send this information through LSDAS.
4. Two letters of recommendation: Letters of recommendation may be submitted through the LSAC letter of recommendation service. However, if a recommender prefers to write directly to the University of New Hampshire School of Law, he or she may use the University of New Hampshire School of Law recommendation form.
5. Application fee: Please submit the $55.00 non-refundable application fee through LSDAS, by US Mail, or pay by credit card by calling the Admissions Office at (603) 228-9217. We will not request your LSDAS Report until we have received your $55.00 non-refundable application fee. An application fee waiver is available if you prove financial need. To apply for a waiver, please contact the admissions office at email@example.com.
6. International students: UNH Law requires that your foreign transcripts be submitted through the LSAC JD Credential Assembly Service. All undergraduate work outside the US (including its territories) or Canada must use this service to evaluate your foreign transcripts. The one exception to this requirement is if you have completed foreign work through a study abroad, consortium or exchange program sponsored by a US or Canadian institution, and the work is clearly indicated as such on the home campus transcript. This service is included in the LSDAS subscription fee. A Foreign Credential Evaluation will be completed by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) and will be incorporated into your LSDAS report. Questions about the JD Credential Assembly Service can be directed to LSAC at (215) 968-1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The University of New Hampshire School of Law requires that your TOEFL be sent directly from ETS to LSAC using school code 0058. Your score will be included in the Foreign Credential Evaluation document included in your LSDAS report. You do not need to send an additional official copy to UNH School of Law.
8. New Hampshire domicile discount: UNH Law awards a $4,000 tuition discount to JD students who are domiciled in New Hampshire at the time of application. This Certificate of New Hampshire Domicile must be completed.