Office of the International Student Advisor
We are here to help you achieve your goals and to keep you informed!
We will provide you with:
- Eligibility documents for visa issuance
- Pre-arrival instructions and information
- F & J visa information and U.S. immigration regulations
- Guidance on preparing employment authorization applications for OPT and CPT
- U.S. immigration policies, procedures, rights and responsibilities
- Guidance on adapting to life in the U.S.
- Guidance on adapting to the U.S. educational system
- Visiting area attractions and services
- Educational programs and career oriented seminars
We also serve as your resource for health, safety, financial and personal concerns.
NOTE: Although we work closely with the Graduate Programs Office of Admissions and the Juris Doctor Office of Admissions, we do not play a role in the admissions process. Prospective students should contact those offices directly.