Welcome to UNH Law! This chart below shows where you can find the consumer information that the American Bar Association requires all law schools to post on their websites.
- Admissions and enrollment data: Class of 2020 Profile
- Conditional Merit Scholarship retention figures
- Certification of Competence in Skills and Professional
Values for Applicants for Admission to the New York Bar
- Class schedules & registration
- Academic Calendar
- Academic requirements: J.D. Program Rules & Regulations
- Full-time faculty fact sheet
- Part-time faculty fact sheet
- Student Learning Outcomes (SRO)
* This website, in some cases, has more recent data than the information in the ABA Standard 509 report. The 2017 Standard 509 report was posted above in December 2017.