Multimedia - AV Services and Equipment
We are here to provide technical support and training to faculty, staff, and students on all types of audio and video equipment and various multimedia services.
By keeping up with new innovations in the audio/video field, we are able to to provide demonstrations and services with the most up-to-date technology.
- Phone and video conferencing, including Zoom and professional Cisco HD conferencing
- Video production services
- Repair of campus equipment, ranging from projector lamp replacements to major repairs
- Installation of multimedia equipment in permanent, and non-permanent locations
- Digitization of noncopyrighted audio/video, TV recordings (for UNH Law use only), and data. The following media formats are accepted: DVD, Dual Layer DVD, CD, miniDV, HDV, VHS, and digital files. This service is on a first-come, first-served basis, as time allows. Minimum 24 hours notice required (longer depending on media requested and current workload).
- Training and demonstrations on new and old equipment, from classroom technology to equipment you can sign out, as well as assistance with multimedia content and how it can be used in the classroom and on the web.
- Borrowing of audio/video equipment for recording, presenting, and editing.
More equipment and services are available. Please visit the Information Technology office on the third floor or contact A. J. Kierstead for more information.
A. J. Kierstead
A/V Systems Administrator and Media Producer