UNH Law offers an array of experiential learning options that allow you to gain critical experience in real-world legal settings. Our Daniel Webster Scholar program is the first bar exam-alternative program of its kind in the United States.It was awarded the ABA's prestigious E. Smythe Gambrell Professionalism Award in 2015. In addition, UNH Law offers extensive legal residency and clinical programs.
Our live-client clinics include Consumer and Commercial Law, Criminal Practice, Immigration Law, Intellectual Property and Transaction and International Technology Transfer.
Our students' legal residencies have included:
- Sony Music Entertainment
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Northeastern University Athletic Department
- The Office of the Colorado State Public Defender
- Federal Trade Commission
- The Orchard
- KitchenAid Global Business Unit
- Office on Violence Against Women, United States Department of Justice
- Novak Druce Connolly Bove + Quigg LLP
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit