Commerce & Technology LLM
Master of Laws in Commerce and Technology (LLM)
Specialize in the emerging areas of business and law created by the ever-changing technological landscape and globalization.
A focus on intellectual property, transactional/information age, or international.
- Available in residential program only.
- Master’s degree requires 30 credits. LLM requires 24 credits, or 30 credits for candidates without a law degree.
- Full-time only.
- Must complete degree in 12 months.
- Apply by LSAC or our website.
- Graduation ceremony in May.
- New York Bar eligibility for LLM students.