Commerce & Technology MCT
Master of Commerce and Technology (MCT)
We face challenges every day created by the growth of electronic commerce, new products and services, and the growing proliferation of cybercrime.
Our strong IP foundation has allowed us to extend our reach into a commerce and technology concentration.
Prepare yourself for the increased legal pressures created by the threat of identity theft and the growing concerns to protect consumers’ private information.
- Available in residential program only.
- Admission in August.
- Master’s degree requires 30 credits.
- Full-time only.
- Must complete degree in 12 months.
- Apply by LSAC or our website.
- Graduation ceremony in May.