Intellectual Property LLM
Master of Laws in Intellectual Property (LLM)
With more than 40 years of experience as an IP powerhouse, UNH Law and the Franklin Pierce Center for Intellectual Property boast a talented faculty, a global network of influential IP practitioners, and a rich array of IP resources and programs. Take advantage of one of the most comprehensive IP curricula in the country. Immerse yourself in a broad range of cutting-edge IP issues.
Our LLM in IP is available in residential, limited residential, and online formats (online and limited residential focus on patent law.)
- Program name: Intellectual Property LLM
- Format: Residential, limited residential, online (Limited residential and online programs focus on patent law.)
- Start date: August 28, 2018
- Due date/Application Deadline (this date is subject to change): April 1 priority
- Cost: $32,900 (LLM or Master's, in-state) or $36,600 (LLM or Master's, out-of-state)
$1,125 per credit/$7,470 full-time (in-state) or $1,250 per credit/$8,300 (out-of-state)
- Duration: 24 credits
- Full-time or part-time (Limited residential students must be full-time first semester.)
- Part-time residential must complete degree within five years. Part-time online must complete degree within three years.
- How to apply: Apply by Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for residential programs. Apply on our website for limited residential or online programs.
- Additional information: New York Bar eligibility for residential LLM students.
Applicants to the LL.M. program must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and a J.D. degree from a law school prior to matriculation into the LL.M. program. International applicants must hold a baccalaureate law degree from a foreign law faculty prior to matriculation into the LL.M. program.
Scholarships and grants are available for our residential degree programs. Priority will be given to individuals who apply before April 1 for the fall term. U.S. applicants may be eligible for federally-guaranteed student loans.