The Office of the Assistant Dean for Students supports all UNH Law students in their pursuit to learn and be successful. The DOS Office:
- Advocates for students
- Manages the Academic Advising Program
- Provides transitional and ongoing support to international students and scholars
- Assists with personal concerns
- Provides guidance on academic rules and policies
- Promotes wellness and school/life balance.
Questions, concerns, comments, suggestions? Contact information is below.
Help us improve our campus and community climate. If you have observed or experienced an incident of bias, discrimination or harassment, please report the incident by contacting the Affirmative Action and Equity Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (603) 862-2930 voice/ (603) 862-1527 TTY / 7-1-1 Relay NH, or log on to the ReportIt website. Anonymous reports may be submitted.
2 White Street
Third floor, offices 352 and 311
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and by appointment.
Assistant Dean for Students
Direct phone 603-513-5171
Resources for Students
- Accommodations and support for special needs (downloadable form)
- Counselors in the Concord area
- Medical Care providers and Urgent/Emergency Medical Facilities
- Emergency Contacts
- Orientation Information
- Graduation Information
- Graduating Student Awards
- Student Organizations
- Student Handbook
- Student Conduct Code
- Law School Application Amendment Process