Midterm Exam Schedule Fall 2018 (web updated 9/18/2018)
Final Exam Schedule Fall 2018 (web updated 9/18/2018)
Exam Accommodations for ESL Students (English as a Second Language) Form
UNH Law's Electronic Exam Policy: UNH Law students have the option of using Electronic Bluebook (EBB) software to type their final exams. EBB, offered by CompuTest, LLC, is fully compatible with macs.
The option of taking exams via laptops is offered to students as a convenience and privilege, not as a right. Making sure your equipment is in good working order and knowing how to use the program is the student's responsibility. Students choose this option at their own risk and should be prepared to hand write their exam in case of an unforseen problem.
Please note the following:
1. Any attempt to disable or tamper with the security features of EBB will result in an Honor Code complaint being lodged against the student.
2. If, for any reason, a student cannot continue typing their exam using EBB software, he or she must hand write the remainder of the exam.
3. On exam day, students must arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of an exam. Laptops must be turned on and running EBB at least 10 minutes prior to the start of an exam. If EBB is not running 10 minutes prior to the start of an exam, said exam must be written by hand.
4. Only essay portions of an exam will be administered on EBB. EBB will not be offered for take home exams.
5. Use of EBB for exams is at the professor's discretion.