- LLM, University of Cambridge
- JD, Santa Clara University School of Law
- Patent Application Preparation & Prosecution
- Patent Practice & Procedure I
- Patent Practice & Procedure II
General Areas of Interest, Scholarship, Research, & Practice
- Patent Law
- Patent Practice
- International Intellectual Property Law
Professor Ferking's background includes both an MS and a BS in computer science, and eight years of experience at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
Professor Christopher Frerking is a registered patent attorney, and specialist in international patent law, with over 14 years of patent prosecution experience. He has most recently been based in Munich, working as a partner in a German international IP firm.
His background also includes both an MS and a BS in computer science, and eight years of experience at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.