Tuition Payment Timeline
- Funds from financial aid lender will be distributed to UNH School of Law within 10 business days of the first day of class, providing you have completed all necessary steps to obtain the financial aid.
- Financial aid money will be posted to individual student accounts within 3 days of receipt.
- If you register for less than 12 or more than 17 credit hours, the financial aid refund check cannot be processed.
- Refund checks will be issued after the add/drop date. Please plan ahead and budget to cover expenses until your financial aid is disbursed to you. A message will be sent to your UNH School of Law email account when your check is ready to pick up in the Business Office.
- Tuition paid out-of-pocket for: Fall 2012 is due August 6, 2012; Spring tuition 2013 is due January 7, 2013.
- If out-of-pocket tuition is not paid in full by the first day of class, a 10% finance charge will be added.