This is a research and writing seminar that satisfies the Upper Level Writing Requirement. This seminar is REQUIRED for all students seeking the LLM or Interdisciplinary Master's degree in International Criminal Law and Justice. Students will be required to conduct original research and writing, with multiple edits, on a topic to be agreed upon with the instructor. Students will present their research to the class.
- Course Number: CR-0019
- Credits: 2
- Course Format: Writing
- Eligibility: Open to all except 1Ls. REQUIRED for ALL students seeking the LLM or Masters in International Criminal Law and Justice.
- Final examination: -
- Midterm examination: -
- Class prep. and participation: -
- Research paper: -
- Regular submissions/quizzes: -
- Other (see syllabus): 100%
Other Course Information
- Course enrollment is limited to 14 students.
- This course cannot be taken for an S/U grade.