Welcome to UNH Law! This chart below shows where you can find the consumer information that the American Bar Association requires all law schools to post on their websites.
- Report: Report to the ABA under Standard 509 *
- Admissions and enrollment data: Class of 2018 Profile
- Conditional Merit Scholarship: Retention Figures
- Tuition & Fees: Cost of Attendance
- Living Costs: Cost of Attendance
- Financial Aid: Financial Aid
- Refund policy: Business Office
- Transfer of credit earned: Transfer and Visiting Students
- Curricular offerings: Class Schedules & Registration
- Academic calendar: Academic Calendar
- Academic requirements: J.D. Program Rules & Regulations
- Full-time faculty: Fact Sheet
- Part-time faculty: Fact Sheet
- List of institutions with articulation agreement: Exchange Agreements for Domestic and International Study
* This website, in some cases, has more recent data than the information in the ABA Standard 509 report. The 2016 Standard 509 report was posted above in December 2016.