Assistant Dean for Students
Welcome to the University of New Hampshire School of Law.
As the Assistant Dean for Students, I’m here to help you be successful in earning your degree. Whether you’re here at UNH School of Law to get the JD, LLM or Master of Intellectual Property, I’m here to help you turn those challenges you face into successes.
How can I help?
* If you would like to request an accommodation for a disability, or if you’re not certain how to go about requesting an accommodation, we can discuss your situation and explore the options available to you.
* If you have a personal issue interfering with your ability to focus on your studies, we can discuss the problem and the support systems available to help you work through it.
* If you have an academic challenge that is overwhelming you, we can discuss the academic support systems which are available to assist you.
* If you have a concern and don’t know where to turn, I can help you define it and possible solutions.
* If you have a suggestion about our school, I’d love to hear it. I’m always looking for ways to improve the quality of student life at UNH School of Law.
Fax Line: (603) 513-5289
Read more>> Student Services