Pay Your Tuition
Student Payment Options:
1) Financial Aid: Financial Aid loan proceeds are delivered by lenders directly to the Law School by EFT or paper check. If by EFT, the funds will be credited to the student’s account and any remaining balance due on the student invoice may be paid by the regular payment options.
If loan funds are disbursed by paper check from a lender, the student will receive an email to the student’s UNH School of Law email address requesting the student to sign the loan proceeds check in the Business Office. The check will then be credited to the student’s account.
When the disbursement of financial aid to a student’s account results in an overpayment, a refund check will be issued to the student within 14 days of the overage by the Bursar.
2) In person by check or cash in the Business Office. Please make checks or money orders payable to the University of New Hampshire School of Law and include the student number on the face of the check.
3) By mail to the following address: University of New Hampshire School of Law, Business Office/Bursar, 2 White Street, Concord, New Hampshire 03301.
4) Online by credit card or electronic check through secure web-portals:
- Pay with an electronic check (ACH) – no added fees.
- Pay with a credit card: Please note there is a $25,000 limit on payments made through the portal, and online credit card payments will be assessed a 2.65% convenience fee by the processor at the time of payment. You will be advised of these processing fees before the transaction is completed to allow you to determine whether or not you wish to continue with the transaction. Credit card payments for tuition are not accepted via mail, in person, telephone or fax.
Online payments may take 24 to 48 hours to be applied to your student account so please plan accordingly. If you need to pay an outstanding balance in order to register or request the release of a transcript or diploma, please do not wait until the last minute to pay online.
Registration holds cannot be removed or records released until your payment is actually received and posted to your student account so please allow yourself enough time and pay early.
A charge of $35 will be assessed for all checks returned by the bank and a hold will be placed on all student records, including transcripts, diplomas and future registrations until your account is cleared. In addition, the option of paying by personal check in the future may be withdrawn.
Contact the UNH Law Bursar by phone at (603) 513-5121.