For Employers – Recruiting Opportunities
We encourage you to come on campus anytime to interview our students. We do not have a bidding process; employers select whom they want to interview.
The process is as follows:
- Employers contact us and request an interview date.
- We collect the required application materials from students and send them to the employer 7-10 days before the interview date.
- The employer selects the students they wish to interview and notifies us of their choices.
- A final interview schedule is emailed to the employer prior to the interview date.
- We list the employers' job requirements and ask students to submit their application materials to Career Services by a certain date.
- After the deadline, the applications are emailed in one group to the employer.
We list the employers' job requirements and ask students to submit their application materials to the employer by a certain date.
UNH Law Career Services
Phone: (603) 513-5182
Fax: (603) 225-9647
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of New Hampshire School of Law is committed to a policy of providing all students and graduates with equal opportunity to obtain employment and education without discrimination on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, ethnicity, disability, marital status, national origin or sexual orientation. By using the facilities of the Law Center's Career Services, employers affirm their intent to comply with this policy.