The Advanced Consumer and Commercial Law Clinic will provide students the opportunity to further develop the skills to which they were introduced during the basic Consumer and Commercial Law Clinic, as well as continuing to work on many of the same cases. Students will interview and counsel clients, investigate facts, research and write pleadings and briefs, and solve client's problems by applying legal principles and theories. I will also try to provide each of the enrolled students an opportunity to represent a client in court proceedings. Advanced CCLC is a two credit course. The two credits are earned by working on cases for our clinic clients. There is no classroom component to this clinical offering.
- Course Number: CL-0032
- Credits: 2
- Prerequisites: Must have completed the basic Consumer and Commercial Law Clinic, Evidence, Pro Res, and Trial Advocacy (may be taken simultaneously).
- Course Format: Clinic
- Eligibility: Open to 3Ls only.
- Final examination: -
- Midterm examination: -
- Class prep. and participation: -
- Research paper: -
- Regular submissions/quizzes: -
- Other (see syllabus): 100%
Other Course Information
- Instructor Permission Required to Enroll.
- Course enrollment is limited to 4 students.
- This course cannot be taken for an S/U grade.