This moot court competition challenges competitors to write an appellate brief on entertainment law issues, typically copyright and trademark issues. After the brief is submitted, competitors prepare for oral argument by mooting their arguments before faculty, outside practitioners, and other students. Students must have been selected for this competition during moot court tryouts to register for it. See http://cardozobmi.info/ for additional description.
- Course Number: RS-0035
- Credits: 2
- Prerequisites: Appellate Advocacy and Copyright Law.
- Course Format: Competition
- Eligibility: Open to all students who have been selected as moot court competitors.
- Final examination: -
- Midterm examination: -
- Class prep. and participation: -
- Research paper: -
- Regular submissions/quizzes: -
- Other (see syllabus): 100%