This course falls within the categories of constitutional law and criminal practice. It focuses on the Fourth , Fifth and Sixth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, and investigates the constitutional regulation of police investigatory activity. Specifically, and although it may also cover other related topics, its principal focus relates to the law governing searches and seizures, and the law regulating police interrogation of suspects.
- Course Number: CR-0006
- Credits: 3
- Course Format: Lecture
- Eligibility: Required JD course.
- Final examination: -
- Midterm examination: -
- Class prep. and participation: -
- Research paper: -
- Regular submissions/quizzes: -
- Other (see syllabus): 100%
Other Course Information
- This course is recommended for taking the bar exam.
- This course cannot be taken for an S/U grade.