This course familiarizes students with the Constitutional requirements of a fair criminal trial. Despite the name, students may take this course prior to completing Criminal Procedure I.
- Course Number: CR-0007
- Credits: 2
- Course Format: Lecture
- Eligibility: Open to all except 1Ls.
- Final examination: -
- Midterm examination: -
- Class prep. and participation: -
- Research paper: -
- Regular submissions/quizzes: -
- Other (see syllabus): 100%
Other Course Information
- Course enrollment is limited to 40 students.
- This course may be taken for an S/U grade.