This seminar is intended to focus on the situational application of the principles examined in the Wills, Trusts and Estates course, and on the practical considerations most frequently encountered in an estate planning law practice.
- Course Number: BS-0023
- Credits: 3
- Prerequisites: Personal Income Taxation and Wills, Trusts & Estates; contemporaneous enrollment is permitted.
- Course Format: Lecture
- Eligibility: Open to 2Ls and 3Ls.
- Final examination: 80%
- Midterm examination: -
- Class prep. and participation: 20%
- Research paper: -
- Regular submissions/quizzes: -
- Other (see syllabus): -
Other Course Information
- This course may be taken for an S/U grade.