This course will provide a survey of the growing body of criminal law that relates to the misappropriation and infringement of intellectual property, primarily in the area of copyright, trademarks and trade secrets. The coverage will be presented in a manner that is accessible to students whose primary career interest is either criminal practice or IP practice.
- Course Number: IP-0157
- Credits: 2
- Course Format: Lecture
- Eligibility: Open to all except 1Ls.
- Final examination: -
- Midterm examination: -
- Class prep. and participation: -
- Research paper: -
- Regular submissions/quizzes: -
- Other (see syllabus): 100%
Other Course Information
- Course enrollment is limited to 16 students.
- This course may be taken for an S/U grade.