Reexamination and post grant practice before the USPTO continue to grow. The practice is both powerful and risky. Learn to assess various options for clients and maximize potential positive outcomes of the process, regardless of your client's legal position, in a practical, hands-on, two-day intensive Master Class. Learn basic strategy considerations and practice tips for current ex parte and inter parties Reexamination Proceedings practice. The course will touch upon upcoming additional post grant review options that are created by the new America Invents Act and where they might fit in practical patent strategy.
- Course Number: IP-0167
- Credits: 1
- Prerequisites: Patent Practice and Procedure I
- Course Format: Skills Training
- Eligibility: Open to all except 1Ls.
- Final examination: -
- Midterm examination: -
- Class prep. and participation: -
- Research paper: -
- Regular submissions/quizzes: -
- Other (see syllabus): 100%
Other Course Information
- Course enrollment is limited to 20 students.
- This course must be taken for an S/U grade.