International Criminal Law & Justice LLM
Master of Laws in International Criminal Law and Justice (LLM)
You want to keep up with the widening scope of international criminal law. Practicing lawyers learn about the latest developments affecting the international criminal law landscape.
Equip yourself to succeed.
- Available in online program only.
- Admission in January or August.
- LLM requires 24 credits.
- Full- or part-time.
- Full-time must complete degree in three consecutive semesters or 12 months.
- Part-time must complete degree within five years.
- Apply on our website.
- Graduation ceremony in May.