Patent Litigation & the America Invents Act
12:30pm – 6:30pm
Room 282 - UNH Law's Franklin Pierce Center for Intellectual Property.
This event is being hosted by UNH Law's Franklin Pierce Center for Intellectual Property. Featuring:
- DAVID KAPPOS, Under-Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property & Director, United States Patent & Trademark Office
- HON. RANDALL R. RADER, Chief Judge, United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Hon. Paul J. Barbadoro, Judge, US District Court for New Hampshire
- Arthur W. Coviello, Senior Associate, Wilmer Hale
- Paul Dacier, Executive Vice-President & General Counsel, EMC Corporation
- Lori A. Gordon, Director, Sterne Kessler Goldstein Fox
- Krish Gupta, Senior Vice President & Deputy General Counsel, EMC Corporation
The public is invited to attend and admission is free of charge.