Christian Legal Society (CLS)
The Christian Legal Society (CLS) is a 35-year old nationwide professional membership organization of more than 4,500 Christian attorneys, judges, law students, and law professors. The CLS meets once a week for Bible study, fellowship, and planning for guests to come speak to the group over the course of the academic year.
The CLS Statement of Faith:
Trusting that Jesus Christ as my Savior, I believe in:
1) one God eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
2) God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth;
3) the Deity of our Lord, Jesus Christ, God's only Son, conceived of the Holy Sprit, born of the Virgin Mary; His vicarious death for our sins through which we receive eternal life, His bodily resurrection and personal return;
4) the presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration; and
5) the Bible as the inspired Word of God.