Welcome to UNH Franklin Pierce! This chart below shows where you can find the consumer information that the American Bar Association requires all law schools to post on their websites.
- Admissions and enrollment data (see above "Report to the ABA Under Standard 509)
- Conditional Merit Scholarship retention figures
- Attrition rates (see above "Report to the ABA Under Standard 509)
- ABA Bar Passage Report 2021
- ABA Employment Summary Report for 2020 Graduates
- Information on employment outcomes for the Class of 2020 may not reflect a particular law school’s typical results in this area. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, bar admission exams were canceled or delayed in many jurisdictions, thus making it more challenging for graduates to secure employment by the annual Graduate Employment Status Date of March 15. Please reference the 3 years of employment outcome data posted on the ABA Required Disclosures webpage of each ABA-Approved Law School or at www.abarequireddisclosures.org.
- ABA Employment Summary Report for 2019 Graduates
- ABA Employment Summary Report for 2018 Graduates
- Certification of Competence in Skills and Professional
Values for Applicants for Admission to the New York Bar
- Class schedules & registration
- Academic Calendar
- Academic requirements: J.D. Program Rules & Regulations
- Emergency & Disaster Operations—Graduate & Certificate Programs: COVID-19 Pandemic
- Proposed Resolution on Grad Program Structural Options in Pandemic Operations
- Resolution—proposed by the Committee on Academic Standing and Success (CASS) and
adopted by the Faculty on 4.24.20.
- Rule XII: Rules of Procedure for Appeals of Grades and Academic Rule Waivers
- Full-time faculty fact sheet (see above "Report to the ABA Under Standard 509)
- Part-time faculty fact sheet (see above "Report to the ABA Under Standard 509)
- Student Learning Outcomes (SRO)