The Office of the Registrar is responsible for maintaining students' official academic records, course scheduling and registration, exam scheduling and administration, bar certification, and Veteran certification. The Registrar's Office also issues parking permits, lockers, reissued diplomas, as well as transcripts.
2 White Street
Concord, NH 03301
Fax: (603) 513-5289
Office Hours: M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Graduates may obtain a UNH Law diploma by completing the Diploma Reissue Request Form. The fee for a reissued diploma is $75 (United States) and $175 (international). Reissued diplomas take approximately three months. If you have questions concerning your UNH Law diploma, please email email@example.com.
Certification of Degree (Alumni)
To request a Degree Certification, please send an email to the Registrar's Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
- Request for Degree Certification in email subject line
- Your full name as it appeared during attendance
- Your year of graduation
- A telephone number where you can be reached during the day
- The name and address of the individual/firm/corporation/institution the certification should be mailed to
Please allow 5 business days from the time the request is received for processing.
Degree Certification Letters contain: student name, degree student was seeking and/or degree received, dates of attendance, academic standing, date degree conferred and the University of New Hampshire School of Law ABA approval date.
Enrollment Verification (Current Students)
- Add/Drop for Graduate Programs
- Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory Form
- Certificate Application Form
- Exam Accommodations for ESL Students (English as a Second Language) form
- Degree Change Form
- Locker form
- Residency Verification form
- Exam Conflict form
- Independent Study form
- Joint Degree application form
- Visitor & Exchange Student Application
UNH School of Law transcripts are provided free of charge and sent through the United States Postal Service. Please allow five business days for processing.
Alumni Who Graduated 2014-Present and Current Students
If you have any issues, please call the UNH Registrar's Office at (603) 862-1500.