Joint Degrees

Joint degrees students


Pair your J.D. degree with a master’s degree to obtain the specialized skills and refined experience to compete in the legal marketplace.

Program Highlights

At UNH Franklin Pierce, Juris Doctor candidates may earn a joint degree by completing both a J.D. and a Master of laws or a J.D. and an interdisciplinary Master’s degree, in the same time period.

You may apply for joint degree status at the beginning of the second semester during your first J.D. year. Joint degree students submit a brief application and pay a minimal processing fee.

If accepted, you will be formally enrolled in the joint degree program when you complete your first year of J.D. study. 

Request Information