Requesting reciprocity from another law school
The University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law students and graduates can request reciprocity from other law schools through the Career Services Office. Students and graduates are only allowed to request reciprocity with one school at a time. Please check your intended law school’s policy to insure that you can use their services before you ask our office to request reciprocity for you. Click here for a list of links to other law schools' reciprocity policies. If you are interested in requesting reciprocity from another law school, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law Reciprocity Policy for non-UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law students and graduates
- The Career Services Office at the UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law will provide access on a one-to-one basis to its on-site services and resources to students and graduates of other law schools within the following guidelines:
- Services are available to those law schools that allow UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law students or graduates use of their facilities.
- Requests for services for each student or graduate must be made in writing or via email by a career services official of the student’s home institution.
- Temporary access (ninety days) to 12Twenty's on-line job listings will be granted to those students and graduates from schools able to grant the same or similar on-line services.
- No reciprocity will be processed from August 1st through November 30th.
- Students and graduates from other law schools will not be permitted to participate in on-campus interviews.