We invite you to tour our campus with a student ambassador, who can give you first-hand knowledge of our hands-on curriculum and discuss student life at UNH Law.
- Monday, January 27, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, February 24, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, March 30, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, April 27, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, May 25, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, June 29, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, July 27, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, August 31, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, September 28, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, October 26, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, November 30, 2020 at 10 a.m.
Free practice LSAT
UNH Law has teamed up with The Princeton Review to offer a free practice LSAT at our campus in Concord, NH. The practice test will mimic the actual LSAT and is a great benchmark regardless of your individual test prep plan. Admissions counselors and current law students will be available before and after the test to answer your questions and show you around campus.
Dates coming soon!
UNH Day at UNH Law
Students, faculty and staff from UNH Durham and UNH Manchester are invited to attend UNH Day at UNH Law. Meet the Deans, sit in on a class, connect with current law students, tour campus and learn about the law school admission process and UNH Law career services. Date to be determined.
Please contact the Office of Admissions at (603) 513-5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule a private visit. If you are interested in sitting in on a class, please contact us at least two weeks prior to your visit so that we can make arrangements with UNH Law faculty.
Law Schools of New England events
Law Schools of New England is a unique opportunity to meet with admissions representatives from across the region. Learn about selecting the right fit and receive insight into admissions review. Dates to be determined.