The Office of the Assistant Dean for Students supports all UNH Law students in their pursuit to learn and be successful. The DOS Office:
- Advocates for students
- Manages the Academic Advising Program
- Provides transitional and ongoing support to international students and scholars
- Assists with personal concerns
- Provides guidance on academic rules and policies
- Promotes wellness and school/life balance.
Resources for Students
2 White Street
Third floor, offices 352 and 311
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and by appointment.