Choosing an LLM Program
Wednesday, November 10, 2021 - 1:00pm to 2:00pm
UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law
Join admissions representatives from U.S. law schools to learn about LLM programs in the United States and gain insight into the application process. You will learn:
- What is an LLM?
- How do you choose the right LLM program for you?
- How do you make the most of your U.S. law school experience?
- What does the application process require?
- What are potential funding resources?
- Sarah Dorner, University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law
- Lauren Hartley, St. John’s University School of Law
- Ally Lamson, Temple University Beasley School of Law
- Maria Landry, Tulane University Law School
- Tara Maulood, St. Louis University School of Law