Biron currently serves as Ransmeier & Spellman P.C.’s managing director. He is a New Hampshire native who represents large and small businesses, not-for-profit corporations, individuals and municipalities. His practice incudes litigation, real estate, business formation and commercial transactions, and municipal law. Biron is a frequent presenter on continuing education topics.
- St. Anselm College, B.A., cum laude – 1988
- University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law (formerly Franklin Pierce Law Center), J.D. – 1991
- 1991 – Maine and New Hampshire
- 1992 – United States District Court, District of New Hampshire and United States Bankruptcy Court, District of New Hampshire
- 2005 – United States Court of Appeals, First Circuit Court
- 2010 – United States District Court, District of Vermont