IDEA Volume 63, Number 2
IDEA®: The Law Review of the Franklin Pierce Center for Intellectual Property
IDEA is published three times a year by the students of the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law. For more than 50 years, IDEA has provided practical articles relating to patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, unfair competition, general intellectual property, and law and technology issues from around the world.
Issue: Volume 63, Number 2
- Table of Contents
- The Legality of Artificial Intelligence's Unauthorized Use of Copyrighted Materials under China and U.S. Law, Yudong Chen
- After Andy Warhol?, Brian L. Frye
- McRussia: The Weaponization of Intellectual Property, Josie L. Little & Osagie Imasogie
- Towards a Copyright Law That Encourages Creativity, Paul Kimani
- Treating Non-fungible Tokens as Digital Goods under the Lanham Act, Andrea McCollum
To view previous issues of IDEA, visit the Franklin Pierce Center for Intellectual Property's IP Mall.