IDEA Volume 62
IDEA®: The Law Review of the Franklin Pierce Center for Intellectual Property
IDEA is published three times a year by the students of the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law. For more than 50 years, IDEA has provided practical articles relating to patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, unfair competition, general intellectual property, and law and technology issues from around the world.
Issue: Volume 62, Number 1
- TRIPS and Dispute Settlement at the WTO: The TRIPS Disputes and Current Issues Under TRIPS and the DSU, Sue Ann Ganske
- Technological Changes in the Language Translation Industry: Implications For US Patent Attorneys, Dr. Warren Smith & Dan Bernard
Issue: Volume 62, Number 2
- Deepfakes are Taking Over Social Media: Can the Law Keep Up?, Kavyasri Nagumotu
- Applying the Nash Bargaining Solution for a Reasonable Royalty, David M. Kryskowski & David Kryskowski
- Image Reproduction Rights in a Nutshell for Art Historians, Brian L. Frye
To view previous issues of IDEA, visit the Franklin Pierce Center for Intellectual Property's IP Mall.