2022/2023 Intellectual Property Speaker Series
UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law is proud to host the following outstanding speakers for our 2022/2023 Intellectual Property (IP) Speaker Series:
- Sarah Burstein, Suffolk University Law School
- Irene Calboli, Texas A&M University School of Law
- Dennis Crouch, University of Missouri School of Law
- Eric Goldman, Santa Clara University School of Law
- Jeanne Fromer, New York University School of Law
- David Hricik, Mercer University School of Law
- Kali Murray, Marquette University Law School
- Julia Janewa Osei-Tutu, Florida International University College of Law
- Lisa Ramsey, University of San Diego School of Law
- Alexandra Roberts, Northeastern University School of Law
- Josh Sarnoff, DePaul University College of Law
- Saurabh Vishnubhakat, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- And more!
Dates, times, and topics of presentations are TBA.
- Coming Soon!
Click below to listen to the sessions that have already taken place:
- Eric Goldman - Copyright Claims Board (CCB)
- Alexandra Roberts - The Poetics of Trademarks
- Saurabh Vishnubhakat - The Coming Copyright Judge Crisis
- Josh Sarnoff - The Consumer Right of Repair, and Design Patents
More talks will be added soon!