Advance your law enforcement career with a flexible, fully online graduate degree from the University of New Hampshire. FBINAA members receive discounted tuition for UNH master’s programs in international criminal law and justice and cybersecurity policy and risk management. Designed for working professionals, these programs are 100% online and offer flexible full- and part-time enrollment. Both programs offer fall and spring semester start dates.
Master’s in International Criminal Law and Justice
A top 100 law school in the U.S., UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law offers an online master’s in international criminal law and justice (ICLJ). The ICLJ program features applied learning in today’s most pressing legal issues, led by faculty who are high-end practitioners, scholars and experts from around the globe. FBINAA members receive a 20% tuition scholarship for the ICLJ program, which gives practical training in areas including:
- Drugs and weapons trafficking
- Human trafficking
- Intellectual property crimes
- International white-collar crime
- Piracy and terrorism
Master of Science in Cybersecurity Policy and Risk Management
The University of New Hampshire’s fully online master’s in cybersecurity policy and risk management (CPRM) prepares graduates to assess cybersecurity risk and to design, implement and oversee the necessary cybersecurity policies and processes for resilient, secure and successful organizations. FBINAA members receive a 10% tuition scholarship for the CPRM program.
- Taught by full-time faculty, practicing experts and senior executives
- Designed for students and working professionals with a variety of backgrounds—business, IT, finance, homeland security, law and more
- Blends strategy and policy with preparedness, incident response, continuity, and resilience – the heart of the security studies discipline
- Cultivates your strategic thinking and communication skills for situating cybersecurity within enterprise risk management
Learn more about our program