Advance your law enforcement career with a master's from the University of New Hampshire. Programs are designed for you and are 100% online.
Earn your Master's in International Criminal Law & Justice. Courses are taught by global experts who give practical training in:
- Drugs & Weapons Trafficking
- Human Trafficking
- Intellectual Property Crimes
- International White-Collar Crime
- Piracy & Terrorism
Earn your Master's in Cybersecurity Policy and Risk Management. Blending strategy and policy with preparedness, full-time faculty, experts, and senior executives teach in the areas of:
- Cybersecurity Standards, Regulations & Laws
- Cybersecurity Risk Management
- Incident Response & Investigation
- Organizations, Change Management & Leadership
- Policy Development & Communications
Both programs start in Fall and Spring semesters.
Please fill out the form below for more information.