Antony James Gevisser (BA/LLB HDipArb, Barrister Bar of England & Wales, Advocate High Court South Africa) is a leading international lawyer in the Online Gambling/Betting industry, with over 10 years of experience in this particular field, advising renowned global online operators related:
• Regulatory Requirements, Licensing and Compliance;
• Marketing and Sponsorships;
• Mergers & Acquisitions;
• New and Existing Markets;
• Intellectual Property;
• General Commercial;
• Payment processing and e-commerce
• Litigation, Negogiation and Alternatives Dispute Resolution;
• Reputation Management;
• Data Protection.
Antony was born is South Africa, where he completed his law degree at the University of Cape Town. He currently resides in the United Kingdom, where he is the founding Partner of Gevisser Law LLP.
He was previously an admitted Advocate of the High Court of South Africa, and Barrister of the Courts of England & Wales.