We are proud to announce that the UNH Sports Law Review has published Volume 2, Issue 1. The issue tackles NIL, LIV v. PGA Tour, the integration of sports betting and cryptocurrency and other innovative and cutting-edge topics.
Volume 2, Issue 1
- SLR Foreward, Nathaniel J.D. Grabman
- Play Like a Girl, Get Paid Like a... Man?, Amanda M. Malool
- Place Your Bets: The Legal Integration of Sports Betting With Cryptocurrency, Andrew Topps
- Change is Growth: The Future of the NCAA and College Athletics, Conner Poulin
- Out of Bounds? The Legal Implications of the Emerging Rivalry Between LIV Golf and the PGA Tour, Michael Dube, Libba Galloway, Chantel McCabe, Michael McCann, and Alan Milstein
- A Breakdown of Where NIL Currently Stands, Justin Cavegn